- We believe in abundance, not scarcity, and manage our clients’ wealth to bring potentially greater prosperity to all areas of their life.
- We believe in a consistent, insightful and disciplined system of wealth management.
- We believe in delivering personal service and are committed to our clients’ well being.
- We believe in and support our clients’ dreams and visions; they inspire us and are our call to action.
- We have our clients’ best interest at heart at all times.
- We simplify and organize our clients’ financial affairs.
- We believe that the first step to reaching financial goals is a personalized comprehensive financial plan to guide our decisions.
- We believe in an investment strategy that is tactical based on the seasons of the market.
- We believe there is an appropriate time to protect assets to preserve them so that they are available to invest at opportune times, and that this substantially reduces risk.
We are compassionate wealth advocates for affluent women and couples in transition and we minimize their anxiety by managing their assets. One might ask what that means; we develop a comprehensive wealth management plan to address those areas of transition by really getting to know our clients at a deeper level. We contact our clients regularly and systematically so we can be proactive when things change in their lives or in the markets. We constantly strive to know what our clients need before they even do. We believe that our clients deserve better than a generic plan and that can only happen if we have regular communication.
We use a systematic, disciplined approach to manage clients’ assets by utilizing a unique strategy we call the Advance & Protect Strategy. Click here to learn more about the Advance & Protect Strategy. We initially develop our plan recommendations and maintain the plan by utilizing a document we developed. This document lists the key Nine Wealth Management Issues our research shows are most important for our clients to address. The first wealth management issue to address is Investment Management; however that is only the beginning.
We operate through an independent broker/dealer, Cambridge Investment Research, so we are not tied to any one product or investment. We have a tremendous team in our office. Melissa is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, a Certified Public Accountant, and has a Master's in Taxation. She is supported by highly qualified and motivated team members. We utilize a network of local specialists in our area, as well as a vast network of specialists across the country through our association with Cambridge Investment Research. In 2010, Cambridge Investment Research was awarded as Broker/Dealer of the Year by Investment Advisor Magazine. We deliver our service in a highly personalized way. Our team members are passionately committed to our clients, whatever their goals. Our mission is to be a consistent and compassionate source of wisdom and peace in a fast paced changing financial world.
As a client of Motz Wealth Management, we will guarantee four specific absolute services. We send an annual client survey to gather feedback from our clients regarding our service. In addition, when you call during business hours a human being will answer the phone or return your call within two business hours. As our client you will be invited to at least three informational events annually. Lastly, we will develop a customized communication plan together to determine your preference of quarterly, semi-annual or annual portfolio reviews.